We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hi everyone!!! I hope you’re all having a great week! Remember my little post about some of my favorite go-to Fall Outfits? (you should check it out if you haven’t hehe, just saying). Well, I wanted to do a post on my a Fall Makeup look because I love Fall and who doesn’t love Fall makeup!? Also, I want to give you guys my impressions on the Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat’s Pajamas palette since I used it to create the look.
Let’s jump right in!
- Farsali Rose Gold Elixir as primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in shade Medium 5
- Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher Concealer in shade Medium 4
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Brow Gel
- Laura Lee Los Angeles Cat’s Pajamas eyeshadow palette
- Sephora Contour and Highlight Stick
- Colourpop X Alexis Rein bronzer
- Mac blush in shade Pinch me
- Becca Prosecco Pop highlighter
- Lilly lashes (packaging doesn’t say the style)
- Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Spice
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
How to Achieve this Fall Makeup Look:
- |Eyeshadow| Starting with my eyes I apply all my desired shadows (see video below).
- |Primer| Prime skin, I suggest using a primer that’s right for your skin type. This Farsali oil is very hydrating, so I don’t recommend it if you have oily skin.
- |Foundation| Using a beauty sponge or your favorite applicator apply the foundation deliberately on your face. Be sure to get your foundation evenly distributed; don’t forget your neck!
- |Concealer| Use a concealer of your choice. Conceal under your eyes, middle/bridge of the nose, chin, and a bit on the center of your forehead and blend well.
- |Enhace Eyebrows| Give your brows some love by brushing them with pencil spoolie first, then fill in the sparse areas. Doing this will give your brows an instant lift and a more neat look. Be sure to set them with a brow gel of your choice.
- |Countour| This is optional, but I personally love contouring! I always go with the cream when I do a full face then set it with the bronzer. Apply it to hollows of my cheeks, temples, forehead, nose and along the jawline.
- |Bronzer| Apply bronzer on the areas where you contoured and this will also warm up your face and set your cream contour.
- |Blush| Now it’s time to apply some blush to give you that healthy look. A lot of people aren’t into blush, so this is totally optional.
- |Lashes| Another optional step as not everyone likes falsies. I do it once in a while!
- |Highlighter| Apply highlighter on the cheeks, bridge of the nose, brows, and if you’re into it, on your cupids bow.
- |Lipstick| Finish off your look by applying your favorite lipstick. I chose this from Kylie Cosmetics because it is very Fall-y lol.
- |Setting Spray| Lastly, make sure you use a setting spray that’s right for your skin type. I like anything that’s hydrating or illuminating because I have dry skin.
Impressions on Cat’s Pajamas Palette
The palette has ten shades. Pigment wise, HOLY MOTHER OF PIGMENTS! It is so pigmented and creamy I couldn’t believe it when I swatched it. It includes one semi-matte, five mattes, and four shimmers shadows. Price wise, a bit pricey for the size of the palette, $40, BUT it is made in the USA and it is cruelty-free. Now the nitty gritty, there is some kickback on some of the shadows, some more than others. The first one “Okie Dokie” and Cray Cray are not as pigmented as the rest of the shadows, but they are still amazing to work with! I’ve said it before, no palette is completely perfect and most definitely will have fallout. Also, bonus, it has a mirror and the packaging is so pretty!
Final Thoughts on the Palette
I really have nothing really negative to say about this palette. It is creamy, it is blendable and pigmented AF! I think these eyeshadows are great to work with even if you’re a beginner, or not so good at blending like me lol. They are so easy to work with and I can easily say this is probably going to be one of my go-to from now on. Also, this palette might seem like one that you’d only use for Fall makeup looks, but you can definitely use this all year round, for full-on looks to minimal makeup looks.
I am totally obsessed with it, and would absolutely recommend! I believe they are out of stock at the moment, but she just announced that this will be restocked on Black Friday, so keep an eye on that if this shadow is on your radar!
Ok my loves, this is all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Do you have a go-to makeup look or lip color!? Share in the comments, I love hearing from you!
See you in my next post!
AnaP.S. please keep in mind that I am not a makeup artist lol. ]]>