We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hi everyone!! I hope you’ All having a great week!! Ever had a bad hair day, but wanted to turn it back around and make it better? Sometimes our hair refuses to cooperate and make life simple for us, no matter what hairstyle we try lol. And forget it, if you have long hair then may the Lord be with you, I know your struggle lol. This post will be a little tutorial on how to turn a bad hair day into a BAD ASS one!
Let’s jump right in!
Items You’ll Need to Achieve this Hairstyle:
- A Flat Iron – The one I use is a BabylissPro flat iron, it is the absolute best! But of course, any flat iron you have will work!
- A Curling Iron – My obsession, the 4 in 1 Curling Iron set, it has four different sized wands and comes with a protectant glove! Again, any curling iron you have will do!
- Heat Protectant- I have been using the Mia Adora Beauty Argan Oil
- Hairspray (optional)
From Not to Hot In Few Easy Steps
- Part your hair in the middle into two sections- apply your heat protectant, I already had applied this when I started the video (see below)!
- Take your hot flat iron and straighten from root to about half of your hair (if you have long hair), keep doing this until you do your entire head
- Keeping your hair parted in two sections, start by taking small amounts of hair and wrap around your curling iron, making sure you wrap the hair facing away from your face
- Keep doing step 3 until you do your entire head, once you’re done start opening up the curls and at this point, you can choose to use hairspray or not.
- And voilà you’re done!
This hairstyle is definitely one of my favorite go-to! I love how my hair looks when I do this and I definitely feel a boost in my confidence with this hairstyle lol. Oh and this is the same hairstyle I did for my Fall Outfits post!
Here is the video for a more visual on how I turn a bad hair day into a BAD ASS hair day lol. Enjoy!
Ok my loves, this is all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed and found this post helpful. Please be sure to share with your friends!
Do you have a go-to hairstyle when you want to turn a bad hair day into a good one!? Share in the comments! I love hearing from you all!
See you in my next post!