We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hi everyone!! So I wanted to do a fun post, kind of, I guess, or it might end up being depressing after I add up how much my face worth 😂 😩. Think about it, being a girl is expensive! Man, we spend a lot not just on makeup, but on beauty in general- skincare care stuff is expensive, nails, hair, I mean the list is probably endless 😩.
So let’s have some fun! I put together some of my go to makeup products, to “create a look” and let’s add it all up!
Here’s the list of the things I would use if I were going on a date with my stud husband😜 and you know if I’m going on a date (which rarely happens anymore #momlife), I’m going to go all out! So let’s break it down:
Starting with eyes:
- Mac Paint Pot– gotta prime those lids -$22
- Anastasia Beverly Hills MR palette– $42
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – $21
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel -$22
- Tarte Inner Rim Brightener – $20
- Covergirl Total Tease mascara– $8.99
- La Vida Lashes – $19.99 (I did get a discount on these, but can’t remember how much I paid! I also have a code in my discount sections for these)
- Morphe Gel liner – $8.99
Alright moving on to face:
- Marc Jacobs primer – $44
- Hourglass Vanish foundation– $46
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer– $25
- Cover FX setting powder– $35
- KKW Beauty Contour Stick- $48
- Hourglass Bronzer- $20 (travel size, couldn’t find the link)
- KVD Countour kit– $49
- Mac blush– $23
- Jouer highlighter -$24
- NYX liner -$3.49
- NYX Simply Pink Lip Cream– $3.29
- Maybelline Matte Ink– $9.49
- Urban Decay setting spray- $32
Ok so these are all the products, you guysssss this is not counting the brushes, sponges used lol.
Drum rolllllllssss pleaseeeee….the total comes up to $439.29! If this is not insane I don’t know what is lol. My husband better appreciate when I get this face all painted! Being a girl is tough, and no, I don’t need to wear all this makeup to feel great about myself, but sure as hell makes my confidence levels go all the way up and beyond! 💁🏻
Oh my goodness, and this is not counting the skincare prep and washing it all off afterwards 😩. I won’t even get into that now ha! Anyway, this goes to show you, you (I) don’t think much about how much each item costs once you start using it. So from now on when my husband says to me he doesn’t like something I’m just going to point it out on my face and say the price lol, he might have a heart attack 🤐.
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to show off how much I own or spend, simply a fun way to show how hard and expensive it is being a girl who loves beauty!!!!
I hope you found this post entertaining! Now go ahead, tell me how much is your painted face worth!? Don’t faint after you add it up please! lol Share in the comments, I do want to know! ha!
Please share this post with your friends and let’s see how much their faces are worth when they get all dolled up!💋
Follow me on Instagram